Robert Woolf Philip
Когда приезжает: в Москве
2015- present Moscow
Private English tutor
• Preparing students for verbal, non-verbal reasoning, and English comprehension aspects of 11+ exams
• Preparing students for entrance to 6th form boarding schools in the UK including entrance tests for a variety of subjects
• Preparing students for interviews for UK boarding schools
2015 Royal Holloway, University of London www.royalholloway.ac.uk
English for Academic Purposes
• Prepared postgraduate students for study on their full time postgraduate courses
• Taught reading, writing, reading and listening skills
• Marked formative and summative assessments including essays, presentations and listening tasks
• Invigilated university exams in accordance with University of London regulations
2015 ILA, Vietnam www.ilavietnam.edu.vn/
• I taught age groups ranging from Juniors (6.5-11) of various levels and Beginner adults
• Administered, mark and provided feedback on progress tests
• Attended workshops related to new developments in EFL teaching
• Created and delivered lessons using cutting edge classroom technology
• Taught TOEFL preparatory course
2014-2015 Contact Energy www.contact.co.nz/
Data administration and problem resolution in the context of the implementation of a new multi-million dollar data system for a consumer energy company.
English teacher -Freelance
● Taught group and individual classes from elementary to advanced
● To all age ranges and abilities from young learners, through teens to adults
● Administered, marked and provided feedback on progress tests
● Answered and addressed ad hoc queries from students related to all aspects of language learning
English for Academic Purposes
● Taught students preparing to enter English language higher education institutions either in the context of the IELTS exam or for bespoke purposes.
● This included but was not limited to: academic writing, note taking, research skills, presentation skills, academic reading skills, interpreting texts, revision techniques, exam technique, interview/oral exam preparation, needs analyses for individuals, and diagnostics.
English for Special Purposes
● Taught courses within specified pacing requirements and amended as necessary
● Created materials to supplement course book activities and texts
● General exam preparation for all aspects of the ILEC exam
● Assisted with maintenance of course structure, progress testing and cataloguing of materials
● Taught group and individual classes from pre-intermediate to advanced levels for both regular and intensive courses
● Taught, structured and delivered in company classes for a variety of different businesses (marketing, FMCG, industrial goods, energy sector, banking, finance)
● I trialled and wrote progress tests for newly published course books
● Created custom lessons for students preparing for job interviews in legal, marketing and energy sectors
● Planned and delivered structured courses for students preparing for entrance to international schools and universities focussing on the subject matter they would be studying
● Created tailor made courses for juniors and teens preparing to enter international institutions
● Individual and group preparation for students preparing for a variety of Cambridge exams (KET, FCE, CPE, CAE, ILEC, IELTS)
2010-2013 International House Moscow
I was responsible for teaching General English to groups and individual adults, teens and children of various levels.
While at BKC I gained experience in preparing students for Cambridge English exams including but not limited to IELTS, CPE, CAE FCE.
Further to the above I also taught courses in English for Specific Purposes including Legal English, Business English, Financial English and various bespoke courses which I created myself.
Financial clerk for corporate services
Investigating clients concerns, problems and disputes and resolution of said issues in a timely manner.
Compilation and maintenance of key performance indicators in relation to client delivery services.
Ensuring that the activities of the bank and its clients adhere to industry requirements.
Assisting the revenues and fees officer with ad hoc projects aimed at maximising revenue streams for the department.
Дополнительно: My knowledge base begins with general English and stretches to business and legal English. I am particularly good with vocabulary and conversational classes.