A Filipino nanny
If you are bringing up a little whirlwind, no need to go naming
reasons why you would want an extra pair of hands so much. Wake up,
feed, dress and change, go for a walk, clean up and simply always
be there – that is a very difficult task. Even a perfect Mum needs help.
A kind, patient, hard-working Filipino nanny will be just the pillar of support you need. There will always be someone to rely upon day and night, someone to accompany you on holiday trips, someone ready to work at weekends.
We will gladly find a nanny for you with teaching and English language teaching experience and, of course, childcare experience. Families with many children are a common thing in the Philippines. And “many” means 5, and even 7, so our “big families” with 2-3 kids are an easy mission for a Filipino nanny.
Any nanny will have passed a thorough medical examination before she comes to your home. If needed, we will find someone with first-aid and other medical training, newborn baby care experience, a nanny-nurse.
All necessary certificates and references are provided.
Responsibilities of a Filipino nanny:
- following children’s daily routines, organizing children’s leisure time
- cooking breakfast, lunch and dinner for the child, feeding the child
- walking, teaching esthetic and hygiene rules, playing educational games with the child
- teaching the English language, reading, writing in English
- teaching fine arts and music (drawing and signing with children)
- preparation for school, help with home assignments